1. How these ideas were provoked
I was up in the wee hours of the morning, trying to organize for a school event, when I heard David Jeremiah preach about the millennial reign of Christ. As I listened, I began to see some things I had never seen before about the millennial Reign of Christ, and would like to share some of them.
Some of these ideas need further search in the scriptures, but I hope that they may be useful when we consider further interpretation of Bible prophecy.
2. We are living in the Second Millennium Reign of the Kingdom of Christ and do not realize it
Archangel Gabriel showed me that the church is looking for a future millennial reign of Christ when we are actually living in it. In that sense, we are like the Jewish religious leaders who doubted that Christ was the Messiah because they had mindsets about how His Kingdom was to be manifested in the earth. They had expected that the Messiah would come to restore the Kingdom to Israel and to deliver them from the Roman rulers. They had not remembered the prophecies that said that Messiah would come riding on an ass and in the Spirit of Judgment.
3. The millennial Launch of Christ’s Kingdom began on or around AD 30
The millennial Reign of Christ was ushered into the Earth at the time of His birth. Prophet Isaiah foretold about the Kingdom of Christ in the prophecy:
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever… (Isaiah 9: 6).
However, He could not reign on the Throne as a child and began His Official Reign in His Kingdom on or about AD 30. The forerunner John also introduced the imminent Kingdom of Christ:
In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea
And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand (Matthew 3: 1 & 2).
He baptized Jesus during his preaching ministry and saw the Heavenly Dove descend to confirm the Lord as Son of God (Matthew 3: 16 & 17). Jesus then went into the wilderness and overcame the temptation given by satan to dethrone Him as Son of God.
The Lord then began to establish or build His Kingdom in the following manner. He:
- ordained 12 Apostles who were taught the secrets of authority that had been hidden. These Apostles would later become the Governors in His Kingdom after His departure from the earth.
- began to work the works of the kingdom by – teaching, preaching and working mighty signs and wonders through power of His Holy Spirit.
- began to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God – Matthew 4: 23.
- trained the Apostles and other disciples and sent them forth in teams to preach the gospel of the Kingdom to the cities of Israel. He commanded them to preach the gospel with the demonstration of Power – Luke 9 & 10.
- The Lord told us that He gave us the Keys or authority of the Kingdom to bind and to loose because He wanted the Church to exercise the same authority that He demonstrated – Matthew 16: 19.
Now the nation of Israel increased in righteousness, health, longevity, wellbeing and wealth during the earthly reign of Christ in His Kingdom. He turned beauty for ashes, sorrow to joy and raised up the old waste places according to Isaiah 61. He began to restore the Tabernacle of David as we saw the return of spontaneous worship in the Tabernacle and in the streets as the people rejoiced for the great things the Lord did among them.
The Lord intended for the subjects or citizens of His Kingdom to exercise the same authority over the kingdom of darkness that He demonstrated. On returning from their kingdom preaching mission, seventy members of His church exclaimed surprise that the devils obeyed them when they commanded them to leave in His name.
Jesus taught us in His response that the key to authority in the kingdom of CHrist is the expulsion of satan from heaven:
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you
Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven – Luke 10: 18 – 20.
Now we know from Prophet Ezekiel that satan’s fall took place after the creation of Adam and Eve because the prophet saw him in the Garden of Eden. This would explain the familiarity that he seemed to have with Eve in the Genesis 3 account.
According to Genesis 3, the serpent, satan, is introduced rather suddenly and we wonder where he came from. However, Ezekiel shows us clearly that he was known to the inhabitants of Eden, but as a worship leader, musician and a bright and beautiful angel. The Prophet revealed that satan became corrupted and preoccupied by his brightness and glorious beauty and sin entered his heart. He committed treason because he wanted to be God and to ascend to that place where Adam and Eve would worship him as God:
Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created
Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire – Ezekiel 28: 13 & 14.
4. The subduing of the Kingdoms of Earth by the Kingdoms of Christ
The scriptures show us that God first established a Kingdom on earth through the Church in the Wilderness. This church was responsible for physically removing the ungodly kingdoms in the region and for reestablishing the worship of God in the earth. The people of the kingdom were given the Word and ways of the Lord to keep by the Apostle Moses. They were given a system for diet, morals, worship, health care, etc
The kingdoms of men establish reigns based on conquest, power and military might. God, in contrast, establishes His Spiritual Kingdom based on holiness, worship and service to Him:
And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel – Exodus 19: 8
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light – 1 Peter 2: 9
Scriptures and modern events show that the kingdoms of earth are subdued by the Kingdom of God, but not through military conquest.
Prophet Daniel saw in vision that four terrible kingdoms rose up in the earth – Daniel 7
- First of all, the location is in the heavens.
- Winds, ruwach, refers to spirit.
- The usage of ruwach in the root word refers to the Spirit of God, evil spirit, lying spirit, spirit of humans etc.
- What is the striving of the four winds? Strove in the Hebrew refers to breaking forth of the sea from an underground cave, pain and travail of a woman in labor before a child breaks out of the womb and also a battle in which set themselves in array in order to burst forth against an enemy.
- Does this vision mean that there is war in heaven between satan and the Three members of the God family?
- The earth came under the power of satan’s influence when he was tossed out of heaven
- When a Jew spoke of the Great Sea, he most commonly meant the Meditarranean which formed the western border of Israel.
- About.com identified the following nations along the Mediterranean – Algeria, Libya, Egypt, Morrocco, Tunisia, Cyprius, Israel, Lebanon, Syria, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, France, Greece, Italy, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Slovenia, Spain and Turkey. I do not want to say ding ding, but most of these nations are Islamic. Furthermore, much of the recent political conflict in the earth was centered in many of these nations.
- I would like to believe that sea refers to these nations since the beasts are kingdoms of earth that emerged or burst forth from hiding or maybe obscurity in the earth. Let us explore the prophecy further to discover the truth.
b. four great beasts arose from the sea – Daniel 7: 3
- we know from the Angel’s explanation that each beast represents a king or kingdom that shall arise out of the earth – Daniel 7: 17.
- the first was like a lion, and had eagle’s wings. Daniel looked until till the wings were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made to stand upon the feet as a man, and a man’s heart was given to it – Daniel 7: 4
- the second was like a bear, it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs between its teeth, symbolizing conquest of the lion – Daniel 7: 5
- a leopard, which had four wings of a fowl upon its back. It also had four heads – Daniel 7: 6
- a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and exceedingly strong ; and it had great iron teeth which utterly destroyed the other beasts. This beast also had 10 horns. A little horn came up among the ten and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a human being and a mouth that spoke boastfully – Daniel 7: 7 & 8.
- Read more in Revelation 13
c. The Ancient of Days judged the fourth beast
After this, Daniel saw that the Ancient of Days (Daniel 7: 9), whose description parallels Christ in Revelation 1: 13 – 15, judged the nations out of the Book of Life (Daniel 7: 9 – 11). The Ancient of Days utterly destroyed the dominion of this beast by His fire of judgment because of the words which were spoken against God. However, the other beasts remained for a season and time.
d. Daniel then saw that The Lord Christ “came with the clouds.”
These are the words:
I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds/`anan/H6050 of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him
And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed – Daniel 7: 13 & 14
`Anan/H6050 which is used for clouds, can only be understood by the root word ä·nän’ (H6051), which was first used when God told Noah that He would set a bow in the cloud (Genesis 9: 13). Exodus 13: 21 then told us that “the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, H6051 to lead them the way.”
The Lord personally guided His people in the wilderness, but He was shrouded in a cloud. He was in the cloud looking out when the Egyptians began to experience trouble (Exodus 14: 24). Subsequent to that, the Lord would visit His people in a pillar of cloud – on Mount Sinai, in front of the Tabernacle. Read these scriptures for more.
Therefore, Daniel saw that the Lord appeared to His people in the earth to set up His Everlasting Kingdom. This time the cloud was his human body. We know that this Kingdom was established in AD 30, because the preaching began then. Souls were ADDED TO THE CHURCH on the day of Pentecost!
e. The saints conquered the kingdom of the beast
Subsequent to the establishment of the Kingdom of Christ in the earth, Daniel recorded the prophecy that the saints of the Lord would conquer the kingdoms of earth. It is not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord.
History shows that the gospel infiltrated the Roman Empire, and Constantine commanded that God should be served. The Power of the Word of God has conquered Communism and other ideology. Jesus said that the truth shall make us free.
These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth
But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever
Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet
And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows
I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them.
More to come on these ugly beasts and their relevance to the Millennial reign of Christ the Lord. Blessings, peace, angelic prosperity and protection.