I started by writing about the ways in which God triumphs over the devil and his demons. Pharoah was used as an example to show how God humiliates the gods or demons that people worship. Psalm 106: 36-38 clearly teaches us that those who worship false gods are actually worshipping demons:
“And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them
Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils
And shed innocent blood, [even] the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood”.
Here are some other ways in which God triumphs over the devil and his demons:
- the members of the God family combines forces to fight the devil, in the way in which Michael and Gabriel did (Dan 10).
- Show them no mercy in warfare in the same way that Joshua showed the 31 heathen kings no mercy. Jesus made a public spectacle of the kingdom of darkness
- God releases them from assignments:
And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up [herself].
And when Jesus saw her, he called [her to him], and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity (Lk 13: 11-12).
- God casts them back to the pits of hell – “And they besought him that he would not command them to go out into the deep“ (Lk 8: 31)
- Arrests them stops their activity – Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven (Mt 18: 18).
Have a great day and follow God’s example. Blessings!